This product combines the best of both worlds – F10 kill and contact time, and the usefulness of quick drying from the alcohol component.
No water is required to use F10 Hand Gel, it just disinfects your hands and then dries on them within 60 seconds.
Used where clean hands are required but access to water and proper antimicrobial hand soap is not always available, for bird, companion animal, and reptile breeders who continually move between cages. F10 Hand Gel is a clear, viscous liquid.
F10 hand gel is an ideal product for cleaning your hands before and in between handling your animals.
- Waterless antiseptic agent ideal for swift hand disinfection.
- F10 core actives with 20% alcohol for quick drying with a kill rate >log6 (exceeding 1,000,000 times reduction in cell counts).
- Broad-spectrum and fast-acting.
- Forms an invisible glove to provide long-lasting residual protection.
- Higher emollient levels and lower alcohol content than most hand gels, thus kinder to the skin with less drying even after frequent use.
Calculated at Checkout